Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It won't be long now!

Thanks to everyone for coming out to our DC Tour pre-trip meeting.  By the time we were done, I believe that we had all 47 students represented.

In case you missed something that was covered, I am including the meeting slides at the end of this post.  I hope you all are looking forward to a memorable trip. I know that I am.  We have assembled a great group of chaperones that I am confident will work hard to provide the safety and security that our kids and parents deserve.

Remember, do not hesitate to contact me before, during, or after the trip with any questions, comments, and/or concerns.  I have provided each of you with my cell phone number, so please feel free to use it.  You can also reach me via email at velizhistory@gmail.com.

As I mentioned at the meeting, you are invited to follow along from home through my class Facebook page, on Twitter, or right here on this blog.  I'll be tweeting throughout the day, each day on the road.  I'll be posting regular updates on Facebook as we move from venue to venue.  And I'll wrap-up each day with a post on this blog.

I look forward to seeing each of you Monday morning at 4:30. Don't be late!


No comments:

Post a Comment